ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you're interested on exchanging link to AdiGossips just Click Here

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Adam Sandler: ‘Being Funny is a Curse’

Adam Sandler thinks his comedic talent is a curse.

The comic actor claims he can make people laugh without even trying, meaning he isn’t always taken seriously.

Referring to his Funny People co-star Jonah Hill, Adam said, “I was in England doing a TV show with Jonah and towards the end of the show I had to run to catch the plane.

“I yelled across this big studio full of people, ‘Jonah, I got to go buddy, I got my plane to catch. It was great seeing you, have a safe trip yourself.’ The whole studio laughed about it.

“Even though I told everybody I was serious they didn’t stop laughing. Sometimes I don’t know what I am doing, but people seem to think it’s funny.”

It appears Adam’s problem affects all aspects of his life.

The 42-year-old star is no longer taken seriously by his daughters — three-year-old Sadie Madison and 10-month-old Sunny Madeline — because he dresses up in princess outfits when he reads them fairytales.

“I often slip into costume as the lead character in whatever bedtime story I am reading,” he said.

“This is a little weird because my daughters love Disney princesses. But you would be surprised at how good I look in a ball gown.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Subscribed Here :

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

DISCLAIMER :

This site contains links to other Web sites. The owner of this blog has no control over the content or privacy practices of those sites. The information and details provided here is for general information purpose only. Comments are moderated. If in any case the owner approves a comment, it should not be taken as an endorsement of that comment. The owner doesn't claim full ownership of all photos or articles posted on this site. If the respective copyright owners wish for their photos or articles to be taken down, feel free to e-mail me (adigossips@ymail.com) and it will be taken down immediately.

Join to my Community :

Celebrity Pictures - News - Celebrity Scandals Copyright © 2009 REDHAT Dashboard Designed by SAER