ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you're interested on exchanging link to AdiGossips just Click Here

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Elton John Wants to Adopt

Elton John wants to adopt a Ukrainian child.

The Rocket Man hitmaker — who married partner David Furnish in 2005 — was visiting Ukraine as part of his work with his AIDS charity foundation.

“David and I have always talked about adoption,” the 62-year-old music legend told Reuters. “David always wanted to adopt a child and I always said, ‘No’, because I am 62 and I think because of the traveling I do and the life I have, maybe it wouldn’t be fair for the child.”

Furnish accompanied John to the Ukraine. While Elton was speaking with reporters, David was holding a 14-month-old boy called Lev.

“But having seen Lev today, I would love to adopt him,” the star added. “I don’t know how we do that but he has stolen my heart. And he has stolen David’s heart and it would be wonderful if we can have a home.

“I’ve changed my mind today.”

John said the recent death of his friend, keyboardist Guy Babylon, had also made him change his views.

“What better opportunity to replace someone I lost than to replace him with someone I can give a future to,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment | Feed

Post a Comment



 

Subscribed Here :

Entertainment & Lifestyle - Top Blogs Philippines

DISCLAIMER :

This site contains links to other Web sites. The owner of this blog has no control over the content or privacy practices of those sites. The information and details provided here is for general information purpose only. Comments are moderated. If in any case the owner approves a comment, it should not be taken as an endorsement of that comment. The owner doesn't claim full ownership of all photos or articles posted on this site. If the respective copyright owners wish for their photos or articles to be taken down, feel free to e-mail me (adigossips@ymail.com) and it will be taken down immediately.

Join to my Community :

Celebrity Pictures - News - Celebrity Scandals Copyright © 2009 REDHAT Dashboard Designed by SAER